Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on baby

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

It's been awhile since I was last active but it's been hard as a first time mommy. For 2 months doctor kept saying my baby Khloe was"colic" and as she got a bit older families members started questioning her constant crying. It was tearing me up inside cause I knew she was in pain. Finally, GERD was our answer. Her appetite has picked up greatly and she doesn't cry as often. Now, we might have an early teether. There is no rest for this mother. 

Other than the problems, I LOVE being a momma. My baby is a healthy 12 lbs 8.5 ounces and just over 3 months old. :) 

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dlane12152007
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I got an early teether too! Hope you get a break!
Harris06
by Megan on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

She is precious!! I'm sorry for the GERD and hard months but I am glad that you got it all figured out now and she is feeling better. 

karamelkat9
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. She looks like her daddy almost 100%. It was just so hard trying to explain to the doc that it's not that we are first time parents and think that a 5 minute cry is crying all day. Us mommies can tell the difference between crying just to cry and crying cause of pain. 

Quoting Harris06:

She is precious!! I'm sorry for the GERD and hard months but I am glad that you got it all figured out now and she is feeling better. 

Harris06
by Megan on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Most definitely! Mommy knows best. :)

Quoting karamelkat9:

Thank you. She looks like her daddy almost 100%. It was just so hard trying to explain to the doc that it's not that we are first time parents and think that a 5 minute cry is crying all day. Us mommies can tell the difference between crying just to cry and crying cause of pain. 

Quoting Harris06:

Proud Navy wife, a mother to baby girland toddler girlx3.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

MommyJill87
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 6:10 AM
What a cutie!!!!
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM

<3

She's so cute! Glad things are getting better. Nice seeing you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)