Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Balding babies.....

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:08 PM
  • 17 Replies
Who else had/has a LO that was born with a head FULL of hair & is now balding or thinning???

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyJill87
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Teegan has a good amount. It's def thinning but normal. She's rubbing a nice little bald patch on the back haha.
Barb87
by Babz on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:20 PM
AJ has what looks like male pattern balding around the back of his head & thinning on the sides. It kinda looks like a faux hawk! LOL
Quoting MommyJill87: Teegan has a good amount. It's def thinning but normal. She's rubbing a nice little bald patch on the back haha.
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Colin still has all his hair and hasnt lost any yet
NatyRod
by nataly on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Here here! Lol
Jase had a nice layer of light brown hair. I was concerned when I saw some hair in his car seat and playpen sheets, and the pedi said that he will be bald by six months. Lol
She mentioned that most of the baby hair is lost and replaced within the first months of life.
Now he has blonde roots ( the new hair) and brown tips (old hair)...maybe he will have dirty blond hair like daddy. :)
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Eden never had tons of hair, but he definitely lost a good amount of what he did had. Some of it's growing back and is super fuzzy, especially right after the bath :)
mommyeenie
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:05 AM

mia started losing her hair but then stop but that was when she was a month old and now at 3 months her hair is getting longer and thicker

justme00
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Silas had hair not tons of it but a good amount. He's now fully bold. Lol I think he only had hair because he was early. All my other babies where bold from day one.
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Emma was born with her hard covered I'm hair, now she has not.lost any and it is getting.thicker and long 

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Rhiannon's hair is the exact same, just a little lighter.

Harris06
by Megan on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:58 AM
None of mine have ever lost hair but it is very normal if they do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)