Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its midnight

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:20 AM
  • 9 Replies
And I cant sleep. I am boiling mad at my husband and refuse to share a bed tonight. So I am up because I am afraid I wont hear the baby and I am too wound up.

Any other insomniacs tonight?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
polkaspots
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:50 AM
Yeah. All three kids and DH are asleep, but I can't sleep. I made a snack, took a shower and now I'm debating watching television.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.hartman12
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:53 AM
Im in the mood to read but all my books are in boxes in the garage and its toocold to go out there. Maybe tv, I just browsed Netflix bug nothing sounded good.

Quoting polkaspots: Yeah. All three kids and DH are asleep, but I can't sleep. I made a snack, took a shower and now I'm debating watching television.
polkaspots
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:54 AM
That's the other thing I'm considering doing. I downloaded a book the other day and haven't started reading it yet. So if I don't watch tv I'll start reading. I love the library. I'd be totally broke if I had to pay for reading material.
I'm watching once upon a time on netflix right now (well now right now...)
Quoting mrs.hartman12: Im in the mood to read but all my books are in boxes in the garage and its toocold to go out there. Maybe tv, I just browsed Netflix bug nothing sounded good.

Quoting polkaspots: Yeah. All three kids and DH are asleep, but I can't sleep. I made a snack, took a shower and now I'm debating watching television.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Oh no, that sucks...you could always wake him up and have make up sex or wake him up and butch at him...lol either way just wake his ass up it'll make you feel better. I'm sorry your so upset. I hope what ever it is you work it out 

NatyRod
by nataly on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Yeah.. My kid! Lol
What a nite. :/
Azure
by Representative on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Sorry you had a rough night! I slept pretty well, but I also went to bed much more early than usual.

mrs.hartman12
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Lol, eh he works today and there was no way I was sleeping anytime soon anyway. Even when I a mad I am a sweet wife. I ended up going back to bed after the baby woke up around 3ish. The bright side is the baby slept until 3 so yay, hopefully she does it a night I can sleep.

Quoting pearsonsec:

Oh no, that sucks...you could always wake him up and have make up sex or wake him up and butch at him...lol either way just wake his ass up it'll make you feel better. I'm sorry your so upset. I hope what ever it is you work it out 

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:44 AM

I went to bed at 1AM. Hope today goes better for ya.

mrs.hartman12
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Glad you had a good night! I will probably go to bed early tonight. 

Quoting Azure:

Sorry you had a rough night! I slept pretty well, but I also went to bed much more early than usual.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)