Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chunkers Strikes Again!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

Will didn't actually have a doctor's appointment today, but his big sister did and they asked me if I wanted his stats while they were doing his. Of course I'm always curious to see how he's doing, so I said sure. I estimated that he'd be around 17 1/2 lbs, but he exceeded even that! At 13 weeks, this little guy is 18 lbs and 3 oz! He's so far off the charts. I'm sort of wondering when the doctor is going to stop believing that he's 100% breastfed!

toddler girlbaby boypuppy

Katie Belle- 7.2.11 & Will - 12.27.13

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Barb87
by Babz on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Awww!!! That's what I call AJ since he was born!!! That & Little Bear!!! Will has about 2.5 inches & about 6lbs on AJ & AJ just hit 15wks on Wednesday. Will is solid like AJ!!!! Will is going to be one tall man!!!
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:42 PM
So cute! Love chunky babies! He is tall!
NatyRod
by nataly on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:47 PM
We definitely have very solid babes! :)
Jase was 16 lbs at around 13 wks.
Mr. Will is super handsome... ❤️
Quoting Barb87: Awww!!! That's what I call AJ since he was born!!! That & Little Bear!!! Will has about 2.5 inches & about 6lbs on AJ & AJ just hit 15wks on Wednesday. Will is solid like AJ!!!! Will is going to be one tall man!!!
Barb87
by Babz on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Yes we most definitely do!!! & very handsome to boot!!! (That is including Mr.Will!!!!)

Quoting NatyRod: We definitely have very solid babes! :)
Jase was 16 lbs at around 13 wks.
Mr. Will is super handsome... ❤️
Quoting Barb87: Awww!!! That's what I call AJ since he was born!!! That & Little Bear!!! Will has about 2.5 inches & about 6lbs on AJ & AJ just hit 15wks on Wednesday. Will is solid like AJ!!!! Will is going to be one tall man!!!
MommyJill87
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Love it.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:34 PM
He sure is a chunk. And long, too! Eden is almost 16lbs (3 months today) but he's not nearly that long. What size clothes does he wear?
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Pmg..thats what I call a chunkier butt...my oldest son was ebf and when he was 3 months he was 20 lbs...let find a pic of him now. but he stayed fat, or chubby what ever you want to call it for a long time now he is solid stocky and solid mostly just muscle. Perks never been sick, never broke a bone always healthy. 

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Okay here he is 18 yrs old 5'10 don't know what size clothes but size 12 shoe, his dad is 5'7 and I. Am 5'1

Azure
by Representative on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM

That's awesome! My baby is definitely no longer the biggest baby in the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)