Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let me smell your breasts (tmi?)

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

Sometimes Thora will be asleep in my lap and start fussing so I will try to hook her up but as soon as she gets close to my breast and can smell it she falls back to sleep. But heaven help me if I try to put my shirt back down! A part of me is really looking forward to when I can sit in my home without at least one breast hanging out. ;)

Anyone else have this issue?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on May. 4, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gmavacs
by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

my son sleeps with me and he wakes up a few times a night to 'eat' - except he doesn't really eat, he latches on for about 5 seconds and then drifts off back to sleep

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 2:31 AM

Quoting gmavacs:

my son sleeps with me and he wakes up a few times a night to 'eat' - except he doesn't really eat, he latches on for about 5 seconds and then drifts off back to sleep

This is me and Emma...she latches on and falls back to sleep as soon as she sickles about five good times...lol so funny they use is as pacifiers. she too after smelling the milk doses back off.. sometimes doesn't even need to latch on 

TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 4:18 AM
Haha! Yup! It's mostly at night though.
mnkymommy08
by Liz on May. 5, 2014 at 7:20 AM
Yup. I can't wait to be able to do the same. And go to bed without wearing a bra. That'll be awesome. Lol.
Barb87
by Babz on May. 5, 2014 at 7:21 AM
I do too. Most of the time anyway specially during the night since we cosleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)