Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarrassing moments. Post yours!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was in a store with the kiddos this weekend and they found an area with toy spiders, lizards, and snakes. My three year old grabbed a snake and was pretending it was biting me. I didn't see anyone around, so I played along, clutched the spot where I'd been "bitten" and crumpled to the floor. A lady rushed around the corner and said, "Ma'am! Are you alright?!" My face was beat red as I apologized for alarming her and explained that i was just entertaining my children.

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Aww you're such a good mom!  How fun :)

I have a lot but can't think of anything really food right now...

Here's what comes to mind though-

DH and I just started dated and after a wedding we went out to the bar for a few drinks.  I went to the restroom and on the way back out to the patio where we were sitting, you had to go down a few stairs and cross over a large empty party room to go outside.  Well, I made it down maybe 2 steps on both feet and then tumbled down the rest!  Skirt flew up, purse went flying and a shoe fell off!   I didn't see anyone in the room so I thought I was in the clear and started to pick myself up and pretend nothing happened when out of NOWHERE walks his bestfriend (who is now one of my bestfriends too).  Of course, I'll never live that down...he was a gentlemen though and tried to help me up and gather my things and then after realizing I was just fine, he just had to make fun of me the rest of the night lol

Azure
by Representative on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Quoting Gonzo318:

Aww you're such a good mom!  How fun :)

I have a lot but can't think of anything really food right now...

Here's what comes to mind though-

DH and I just started dated and after a wedding we went out to the bar for a few drinks.  I went to the restroom and on the way back out to the patio where we were sitting, you had to go down a few stairs and cross over a large empty party room to go outside.  Well, I made it down maybe 2 steps on both feet and then tumbled down the rest!  Skirt flew up, purse went flying and a shoe fell off!   I didn't see anyone in the room so I thought I was in the clear and started to pick myself up and pretend nothing happened when out of NOWHERE walks his bestfriend (who is now one of my bestfriends too).  Of course, I'll never live that down...he was a gentlemen though and tried to help me up and gather my things and then after realizing I was just fine, he just had to make fun of me the rest of the night lol

Aww, at least he was a gentlemen first!

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:32 AM
The first day we were here in NC I was laying out and DH's grandma and grandpa came by to see everyone. I went in to get Colin and he decided that it would be a good time to pull down one side of my top to have a snack. In front of Grandma and Grandpa in the front yard.... lol.
gmavacs
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:01 PM

I'm always singing dumb little songs to him while pushing him in the stroller or wearing him, and don't notice when someone is standing right around the corner.  many times of come face to face with someone smirking, which always puts an abrupt stop to the singing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)