Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling All Super Creative Mommies!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:32 PM
  • 14 Replies

I'm having a Superhero themed 3rd birthday party for my son...I'm SO bad at decorating and being creative.  Give me some ideas for creative snacks, games, decorations, prizes, etc...go!

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NatyRod
by nataly on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Haha! So cute.
Well out of the top of my head I think it will be super cute is u can buy/ make capes for those kids that wanna wear them. I'm sure there is somewhere u can buy them for cheap. I'll check later and let u know.
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

This is the only idea i've already thought of!  haha my MIL is making capes for all of the kids. :)

Quoting NatyRod: Haha! So cute. Well out of the top of my head I think it will be super cute is u can buy/ make capes for those kids that wanna wear them. I'm sure there is somewhere u can buy them for cheap. I'll check later and let u know.

gmuribe11
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't forget masks!
NatyRod
by nataly on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Rache idk if u have Pinterest, but I just logged on my phone to get u some ideas and I almost ended up sending all pictures... Lol.
Go to Pinterest and type "superheroes kid party"... U're gonna love it. :)
Quoting NatyRod: Haha! So cute.
Well out of the top of my head I think it will be super cute is u can buy/ make capes for those kids that wanna wear them. I'm sure there is somewhere u can buy them for cheap. I'll check later and let u know.
Turtledoves
by Representative on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I have a bunch of stuff on pinterest for it, I started coming up with ideas for that kind of party since before I had a boy. lol

I'll have to look some links up in a bit

Barb87
by Babz on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Check out Carla theBubblelush on YT. she did something similar for her son William's 1st birthday. She did comic book themed
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:37 AM
Hmm I checked Pinterest and did get some cute ideas but everything seemed far above my artistic capabilities lol I'll have to search your board

Quoting Turtledoves:

I have a bunch of stuff on pinterest for it, I started coming up with ideas for that kind of party since before I had a boy. lol

I'll have to look some links up in a bit

mrs.hartman12
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Ere is a bumo while I think.
Azure
by Representative on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:56 AM

DC or Marvel or both?

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 3, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Huh? This superhero thing is allll new to me lol

Quoting Azure:

DC or Marvel or both?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)