Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're all miserable

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

Nope, no one is sick. Margaux decided that a nap today was going to be unnecessary...until now. 430pm nap where she will sleep for a couple hours and then wake up in time to go to bed? I don't think so. So, here's to a miserable dinnertime and looking forward to early bedtime!

Proud Navy wife, a mother to baby girland toddler girlx3.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Oh Leonardio DiCaprio...mm mm mmmm ;P

Anyway, I'm sorry, that sucks!  It doesn't matter how early or late Cole naps...he still falls asleep at 9 and wakes up every 2 hours or more :(  I don't know what happened to my good sleeper but I want him back! 

Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Ok, I'm giving in because I feel bad and need to get dinner on so she gets one more try to fall asleep (did I mention that I have tried every 30-45 minutes this afternoon?😡) and if she does then she sleeps on the couch in the living room where it is loud and I won't keep her sisters from waking her up. If she does not wake up in about 20 minutes I will wake her up.
Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM

So she slept longer than I wanted; Daddy wouldn't wake her. She woke so I gave her to him so I could get the girls' plates ready and she snuggled down and went back to sleep. I told him he could wake her anytime because I want her to go to sleep on time...he couldn't do it. haha

mrs.hartman12
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Soooo how did the night go?
Azure
by Representative on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Our baby is sleeping less and less throughout the day. I'm not quite ready for her to give up napping completely!

MommyJill87
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Same happened to us last night. I took oldest dd to softball and I checked in with dh around 7 and he said Teegan was sleeping. I told him to wake her in 15 minutes. Needless to say he texted me not very happy because Teegan was really angry. Sorry dude, you aren't the one that has to deal with her.
Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:12 PM

It went great, surprisingly! It took me a few times to get her settled but that is normal for us. She will pass out milk drunk, I lay her down and a couple minutes later she fusses so I have to pick her back up and she'll pass back out and then when I lay her down she is good. Anyway, after our normal cha-cha she was out. I think she woke up once during the night to nurse? So, yeah, woop woop!!

Quoting mrs.hartman12: Soooo how did the night go?

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM

So is Margaux. :( My other 3 were still napping quite well at this time so I don't know what her deal is. :( 

Quoting Azure:

Thora is sleeping less and less throughout the day. I'm not quite ready for her to give up napping completely!

Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I feel ya'. Yes, I got to eat dinner with two hands but I also knew that I was going to be the one up with her if bedtime was a terror.

Quoting MommyJill87: Same happened to us last night. I took oldest dd to softball and I checked in with dh around 7 and he said Teegan was sleeping. I told him to wake her in 15 minutes. Needless to say he texted me not very happy because Teegan was really angry. Sorry dude, you aren't the one that has to deal with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)