Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you get a break from your LOs?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:01 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
And who watches them when you do?
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:01 PM
I work full time so unfortunately my inlaws watch them :-/
mrsary
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:02 PM
What about when you need alone time... like when you just look at your kids and want to scream! Lol.

Quoting Gonzo318: I work full time so unfortunately my inlaws watch them :-/
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I'll pass them off on dh if I need a break. If we have something to do together, one of the grandparents take then

Quoting mrsary: What about when you need alone time... like when you just look at your kids and want to scream! Lol.

staci1103
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:18 PM

I don't:(  Nobody will watch him cause I BF and I don't pump.  My breaks consist of going to the bathroom or taking a very quick shower if and when he naps.

staci1103
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:18 PM

What about u?

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:28 PM
I don't. DH is gone until about 6 pm every night and bed time for the girls is 7/7:30. Colin goes to bed around 8. Right now I have all 4 kids all day every day. We just PCS' d here so we don't know anyone here to leave our kids with if we wanted to get out and do something alone. We have friends here from the last time we were stationed here but they work nights. Sometimes DH will take the kids on the weekend in the morning so I can sleep in. He tries to take the girls out so I can get somewhat of a break. As long as Colin takes a nap. Lol. What about you?
NatyRod
by nataly on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
This... Except my mom watches him. DH and I have only been on one dinner date without him so far. But we definitely gotta plan another one now that he's older.
Turtledoves
by Representative on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:42 PM

I've never been away from Will. I don't want to be. 

My three year old I've left three times: once when I had Will, once when Will and I had to go to the hospital when he had the flu, and once for an hour for a meeting. 

fungirl09
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Hardly ever! I get mini breaks from my older boys (15,17) to run to the store. My mom makes me nervous because her patience is low & my LO can be very highstrung.

fungirl09
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:53 PM

For me lol! that's when it become nap or bedtime NO matter what time of the day it is. This time around it has been really challenging. My first 3 I was married with lots of support and resources.

Quoting mrsary: What about when you need alone time... like when you just look at your kids and want to scream! Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)