Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More Pics of Our NC Visit

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Liz
  • 18 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I will be posting more pictures after the 4th of us celebrating. We'll be participating in the watermelon chase, greasy pool, dunk tank and whatever other fun things they do here to celebrate.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Azure
by Representative on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Looks like everyone is having a blast!

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:02 AM
We sure are. Headed to MA next week

Quoting Azure:

Looks like everyone is having a blast!

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 30, 2014 at 5:15 PM

aww looks like so much fun! 

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jun. 30, 2014 at 5:41 PM
It has been. We are headed to MA next week and then to our new duty station in OK after that. And then school starts August 15th. Man, I can't wait for school to start. Lol.

Quoting Gonzo318:

aww looks like so much fun! 

NatyRod
by nataly on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Haha! What a crew. He's such a lucky guy surrounded by such beautiful women. :)
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Quite a crew too. Lol. The girls have tried multiple times to to put Colin's hair in bows. Lol. Before Colin was born my MIL would say DH "was destined to swim in the estrogen ocean." Since he's got 2 older sisters and had our three girls. Lol. :)

Quoting NatyRod: Haha! What a crew. He's such a lucky guy surrounded by such beautiful women. :)
NatyRod
by nataly on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Haha! Then along came Colin. ❤️
Quoting mnkymommy08: Quite a crew too. Lol. The girls have tried multiple times to to put Colin's hair in bows. Lol. Before Colin was born my MIL would say DH "was destined to swim in the estrogen ocean." Since he's got 2 older sisters and had our three girls. Lol. :)

Quoting NatyRod: Haha! What a crew. He's such a lucky guy surrounded by such beautiful women. :)
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup. And thank goodness because I don't know if I could have handled any more glitter, princess, tea party or the color pink. Lol.

Quoting NatyRod: Haha! Then along came Colin. ❤️
Quoting mnkymommy08: Quite a crew too. Lol. The girls have tried multiple times to to put Colin's hair in bows. Lol. Before Colin was born my MIL would say DH "was destined to swim in the estrogen ocean." Since he's got 2 older sisters and had our three girls. Lol. :)

gmavacs
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:55 PM

aww...sweet family

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 1, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting gmavacs:

aww...sweet family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)