• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know you have a true breastfed baby when......

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:40 PM
  • 13 Replies
My Little Bear...let's just say you have a true breastfed baby when they try to latch on when you are dressing them or changing their clothes *facepalm* Bahahahaha!!!! #BreastfedBabyIssues #MamaIsTheFoodSource #MamasBigBoy #HimsGettingBig #HimsGrowingUpTooFast

Share your LO's cute breastfeeding antics!!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Will doesn't even give me the choice to breastfeed anymore. When he wants it and he's in my arms, he now can lift my shirt/bra and just latch on. Like he thinks my boobs are all his and he can just help himself! lol.

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

My baby tries to latch on through my clothes sometimes, and she's started tapping my chest when she wants to eat. So sweet!

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Colin will do this now as well. It can make some situations quite interesting to say the least. Lol.

Quoting Turtledoves:

Will doesn't even give me the choice to breastfeed anymore. When he wants it and he's in my arms, he now can lift my shirt/bra and just latch on. Like he thinks my boobs are all his and he can just help himself! lol.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha, right? He doesnt care who is around or where we are! And if I'm wearing something he can't grab boobs out of, he just latches on through my clothes and sucks away! So embarrassing sometimes! lol

Quoting mnkymommy08: Colin will do this now as well. It can make some situations quite interesting to say the least. Lol.
Quoting Turtledoves:

toddler girlbaby boypuppy

Katie Belle- 7.2.11 & Will - 12.27.13

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I usually try to laugh it off or divert his attention away from the booby. One of DH's soldiers came by this morning and found the wrestling match between Colin and I (he was trying to dive down the front of my shirt) quite entertaining. Meanwhile I'm sitting there thinking "Oh my gosh. Please don't succeed in pulling out my boob right now." Lol. It can definitely be embarrassing sometimes

Quoting Turtledoves:

Haha, right? He doesnt care who is around or where we are! And if I'm wearing something he can't grab boobs out of, he just latches on through my clothes and sucks away! So embarrassing sometimes! lol

Quoting mnkymommy08: Colin will do this now as well. It can make some situations quite interesting to say the least. Lol.

Quoting Turtledoves:

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Cole does this too and if I'm holding him he tries to dive down and get to them

Quoting Azure:

My baby tries to latch on through my clothes sometimes, and she's started tapping my chest when she wants to eat. So sweet!

staci1103
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol mine does the same thing!  I had my annual check up Monday so I took my SD with me to sit in the waiting room with the baby.  It took awhile so by the time I was done he was ready to eat.  When I took him from her he went head first mouth wide open directly onto my boob.  Everyone in the waiting room started to laugh saying "I guess someone is hungry."  Hysterical

Quoting Azure:

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jul. 24, 2014 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Eden tried to latch through my shirt while simultaneously pulling my shirt down. He opens his mouth, sticks his tongue out, and rubs his face against my boob until I pull it out. Then there's a giant wet spot from his saliva lol
BooBoozMoM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Lydia is sooo spoiled! In her perfect world I'd just be topless all day so she could nurse as she pleases. Haha! She'll nurse a bit then flick my nipples and pich them and just entertain herself like that for a bit before she goes back to nursing. And when I try to put them away she starts grunting all irritated-like. Lmao! Good golly!
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:27 AM

Rhiannon gets hers from a bottle but she still tries to latch onto me through my shirt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)