• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worst mom ever

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:45 AM
  • 6 Replies
I forgot that the one and only time Ariel (my 2 year old) had cherries, she broke out in a bad rash on her butt. She ran out of apple juice today and what did this horrible mom do? Gave her cherry juice. So, here it is, 1230 at night, and she's screaming in pain from the WORST rash ever. It's just gotten worse throughout the day. :( I feel like the WORST mom in the whole world. What kind of mom FORGETS their child's allergies?! :(
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gmavacs
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:01 AM

omg I am dealing with the same thing.  cherries are very high in sugar = yeast!  I got a yeast infection once from cherries, and now my son has yeast diaper rash the cherries that are in season now.  try some plain yogurt smeared on it to give some relief, and apple cider vinegar to help kill it if you are dealing with yeast too

NatyRod
by nataly on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:56 PM
The kind of mom that has 10,000 things going on and that is doing everything in her power to survive the mayhem. Head up momma, I'm sure u'll remember next time. Kisses to baby and a fast recovery!
MorningValley
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Ah sweety!!  I no way are you the worst!!  Your just human.  We all forget things.  Lol I remember with my first two when they where like 3mn (yes it happened with both) they where crying and wouldn't stop and it went on for a couple hours before I realized I forgot to feed them!!  They normally ate every 3 hours and it had been 5!!! No wonder they where crying for two hours!!  I felt so so terrible but we human and as moms our brains are so full it's easy to just be in a rush and wanting to help them so much we forget things and end up doing the opposite unintentionally!  Trust me I have lots of bad mommy moments and I know I'm going to have more!

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:09 AM
To be fair its not a very common allergy. Stuff happens, we all have oops moments.
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:25 AM

I'm betting you're a far cry from the worst mom in the world. We all make mistakes... I hope she feels better ASAP!

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Not the worse...you are a supper mom. you can't remember everything. But I know she really enjoyed that cherry juice it sound good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)