• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time for A Haircut :(

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Liz
  • 40 Replies

Mobile Photo

It's official. Time for Colin to get his hair cut. He was mistaken for a girl 4 times yesterday and he was wearing a blue onesie that said "Mommy's Big Guy" on it! Guess it's time to get his wild mane trimmed. I was really hoping to wait until he was one. *sigh* Here is a pic of the back of his head wet while in the tub so y'all can see how long it is.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:47 PM

I can assure you he was not mistaken for a girl because of his hair. People really are just that stupid. I've had Rhiannon is dresses with frills, frilly socks and a big bow on her head and people think she's a boy. It's ridiculous.

gmavacs
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Yeah, I mistook a shorthaired little guy for a girl once.  He was in gender neutral clothes which after I took notice realized it was obvious he was a he not a she

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I can assure you he was not mistaken for a girl because of his hair. People really are just that stupid. I've had Rhiannon is dresses with frills, frilly socks and a big bow on her head and people think she's a boy. It's ridiculous.

gmavacs
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:13 PM

I can't wait for my son's hair to get that long!  LOL we are dirty hippies here

MorningValley
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Omg!  Wow the hair!!

I've always been drawn to bald babies so I'm so thankful God blessed me with bald ones lol.  My oldest had hair but not long hair and he got his first hair cut at 10mn.  My next was bald and didn't get hair till he was 15mn old and then by 18mn old he had to get a hair cut lol.  Same thing happened with my third but she hasn't had a hair cut yet.  Wesson is of course still bald and he probably will be for another year.

staci1103
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Aww you'll have to post after pics.  I love his hair!!!

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:04 PM
He was born with all of it. What's funny is all three of our girls were bald until after a year old. Lol.

Quoting gmavacs:

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
All three of our girls were bald until after they were a year old. Like cue ball bald. Not even little wisps of hair. Lol.

Quoting MorningValley:

Omg!  Wow the hair!!

I've always been drawn to bald babies so I'm so thankful God blessed me with bald ones lol.  My oldest had hair but not long hair and he got his first hair cut at 10mn.  My next was bald and didn't get hair till he was 15mn old and then by 18mn old he had to get a hair cut lol.  Same thing happened with my third but she hasn't had a hair cut yet.  Wesson is of course still bald and he probably will be for another year.

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:10 PM
I will. It's just going to be a trim. Nothing major. I love it too.

Quoting staci1103:

Aww you'll have to post after pics.  I love his hair!!!

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:15 PM
I know! I WISH my boys had long hair but Cole is as bald as they come and my 3 year old, his hair never seems to grow much

Quoting gmavacs:

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Oh and I wouldn't cut his hair. I love it. Forget everyonecelse
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)