Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my baby is so helpful

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

"Oh, mom, you need some toilet paper for yourself?  But that''s not nearly enough.  Here, let me get you some more.  How about half the roll?"

"You having some ice cream, Mom?  Here let me help you scoop it out.  With my hand of course!"

"Oh, you are grooming a dog I see. Turns out I am an expert dog groomer.  Oh, you want me to help comb with this dinky little plastic thing?  I'm actually much better at the cutting itself.  Hand over the scissors, please."

"Making a phone call, are you?  Why don't I hold that for you while you try to dial then.  This is helping you, right Mom?"

Lol.  How does your baby help you?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NatyRod
by nataly on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Haha!
Good good ones... He loves to help momma change channels and make phone calls to random people... He love my iPhone and the TV remote.
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Love it! So true. It only gets better.

She likes to "help" me brush my hair by yanking it out. O

Of course the phone. beep beep beep!

Typing on the keyboard while trying to p ost on cafemom. That space right there is her "help".

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:19 PM
"Oh you need some hair gel mom? Let me just slobber on my hands and I'll take care of it... Better yet, let me just put a chunk in my mouth"
fungirl09
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM

LOL!! My baby likes to help by cleaning the keyboard with her mouth while I'm trying to type or sometimes she thinks I'm just a bit to gentle with the keyboard & decides pounding on it works better.

She also helps when I'm eatting too many calories by adding a fresh mouth full of spit up to it,,no biggie I didn't need those extra calories by eating the ONLY piece of cheesecake I bought home.

She's been very helpful here recently by checking my reflects...she pulls up & let go so that I come running toward her.

Such a wonderful helper she is :)

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:12 AM
She likes to help push the cart when I am shopping, and she helps me eat my good by stealing it from my plate.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)