Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you do this weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

Curious to know what everyone else was up to this weekend.

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:34 PM
Yesterday we didnt do much but today we had a cookout party and a few drinks because of my birthday tomorrow
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Friday night we went to the local fair, Saturday we hung around the house and then I had my first meeting of the year for the haunted house I work for and then we had our dog training class for our pain in the ass pitbull :) , yesterday I worked 10-2 then we went to my SIL's house for dinner.
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Finished moving and cleaning. That's basically it. It was quite busy.

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Did what I always do, work. It want raining but there was thunder and lightning and a 20 year old died and 13 were injured so we were busy

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 29, 2014 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Saturday was fun! We went to a small water park which was about 30 mins away but it was so fun and prices were cheap! They had huge sprinklers, an enormous sandbox and pool. Lincoln loved it and Cole had a blast splashing in the pool. We were going to go to the drive in that night but it rained so we brought the drive in to our living room :). Sunday we lounged around and didn't do much other than grocery shop and clean
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 29, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Quoting Gonzo318:

Mobile Photo

Saturday was fun! We went to a small water park which was about 30 mins away but it was so fun and prices were cheap! They had huge sprinklers, an enormous sandbox and pool. Lincoln loved it and Cole had a blast splashing in the pool. We were going to go to the drive in that night but it rained so we brought the drive in to our living room :). Sunday we lounged around and didn't do much other than grocery shop and clean

Did he try to eat the sand? Our baby can't be trusted. Everything goes immediately to the mouth.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Oh absolutely! He put one hand in his mouth, looked at me real serious and I expected him to cry... But nope, he went for seconds and stuck the other hand in there too! Haha yuck!

Quoting Azure:

Quoting Gonzo318:

Mobile Photo

Did he try to eat the sand? Our baby can't be trusted. Everything goes immediately to the mouth.

mrsary
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Nothing at all! This weekend planning to go to Carolina Beach!!
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Summerfest. Parade, walked around and checked out the booths, swimming. The next day was recovery. lol we were exhausted!

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:14 AM

It went so fast I didn't even realize it happened! That's how the last two weekends have been. =/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)