Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This gives me chills

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:18 AM
  • 9 Replies
So when my toddler was around 6-7 months old, before he was really moving around, I woke up one night to him screaming out of the blue. Went in to his room and he was turned upside down laying on top of him blanket. I was freaked out!

Well, last night, same exact thing with Cole. Granted, Cole can get himself flipped around if he tries but I was awake this time, baby monitor right beside me and I didn't hear any movement until I heard him scream. So creepy. I told dh and his arms got goosebumps
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gmavacs
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Creepy!  I had a friend who used to tell this story about living in a haunted house.  They said everyday during the baby's nap he would cry halfway through the nap, and they would hear footsteps going towards the nursery followed by the sound of the rocking chair in the nursery.  Then the baby would quiet and go back to sleep

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Aww!

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Can't tell you how fast I would have moved out of that house!

Quoting gmavacs:

Creepy!  I had a friend who used to tell this story about living in a haunted house.  They said everyday during the baby's nap he would cry halfway through the nap, and they would hear footsteps going towards the nursery followed by the sound of the rocking chair in the nursery.  Then the baby would quiet and go back to sleep

toddler girlbaby boypuppy

Katie Belle- 7.2.11 & Will - 12.27.13

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:29 AM
My thoughts exactly!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Can't tell you how fast I would have moved out of that house!

Quoting gmavacs:

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Um...yeah, creepy!

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:59 AM

OMG, NO! F-that!

Quoting gmavacs:

Proud Navy wife, a mother to baby girland toddler girlx3.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

staci1103
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Now this just gave me chills!!!

Quoting gmavacs:

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Ugh. I'm sorry. I've been pleasantly surprised not to find much odd in this house. I was expecting to, but so far the only odd thing is that I sometimes smell chewing tobacco out of the blue. You can try holy water, or putting a bit of salt in a cup (out of reach of the kiddos, of course), and changing that out every week or so. Supposedly it helps absorb negative energy (so don't eat it afterward). It did seem to help at one of our old apartments when we were experiencing weird stuff, like a toy firetruck that could walk but was switched off. We had it stored in our son's bedroom and found it in the bathroom walking against the toilet-it would have had to turn two corners to get from our son's room into the bathroom-and both of our children (only had two at the time) were sound asleep.

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Burning white sage is suppose to cleanse your house. I do it to every new home. Super creepy story!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)