Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody else have a....

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:14 PM
  • 8 Replies
mobile baby? AJ completely BYPASSED crawling & has been walking around the house in his walker the last 4 days. Its time for a baby gate to keep him out of the kitchen! I give him 3m before he's toddling on his own without the walker
Where's the time go? Didn't we just being them home the other day? Where's father time? I have a good sized bone to pick with him!!!
Anybody else? Or am I by myself with this milestone?

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:19 PM

I've heard walkers can actually delay walking because of how they hold the legs. :/ Definitely need that baby gate, especially if you have stairs.

And yes, they are growing way too fast. I wish time would slow down a bit.

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:25 PM

I don't use walkers, but VIctoria army crawls. I suspect she will be crawling soon. 

Barb87
by Babz on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Quoting Azure:

I've heard walkers can actually delay walking because of how they hold the legs. :/ Definitely need that baby gate, especially if you have stairs.

And yes, they are growing way too fast. I wish time would slow down a bit.

No, No stairs in the house. We do have steps on the porch. We have his walker at the lowest setting so he has to stand up & walk. Little joker is trying to run in his walker already!!! What in the world!!!
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Colin will crawl if motivated correctly (this means either food or daddy. Lol). He's pulling himself up to stand and will move from the coffe table to the couch and back. I think he will be walking by one. DD#1 only crawled for 2 weeks and was walking by 10 months old. DD#2 was walking at 13 months and DD#3 was walking at 11 months.
Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM

I don't use walkers and I personally only check off the walking milestone when they're walking completely independantly (not needing to hold onto anything), but Will is definitely becoming mobile. He's scooting, army crawling, rolling like crazy from one side of the room to the other, and is standing while holding on. 

MorningValley
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Yup.  We don't do walkers but he is pulling up and cursing furniture.  He will take a few steps when we hold his hands too.  So not long!

MorningValley
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Ditto! Except Wesson will take a few steps while holding on.

Quoting Turtledoves:

I don't use walkers and I personally only check off the walking milestone when they're walking completely independantly (not needing to hold onto anything), but Will is definitely becoming mobile. He's scooting, army crawling, rolling like crazy from one side of the room to the other, and is standing while holding on. 

Married the Love of My Life 9/7/02

playing soccertoddler boytoddler girlbaby boy
Jency6/30/05   Tesher12/31/08   Zerah3/26/12    Wesson1/05/14                                                                             Angel babies edd 10/08,11/11,10/13

MorningValley
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Ds#1 walked e week after his first bday.   Ds#2 walked at 9mn.  Dd#1 walked at 11mn.  I'm for seeing 9mn again. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)