Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss these days (boobie pics)

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My first time breast feeding the twins in the nicu They were 4 days old. I miss these days. They were so tiny. I had to stop after 6 weeks because they both had a bad milk protein allergy and EVERYTHING I ate made them sick :( I'll always cherish these pictures. Lacey wasn't much for nursing. Because when she eats, she wants to stretch herself out. Lol. But Jackson loved it. He still has his hands on my boobs any chance he gets!
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:19 PM
They were so tiny! I miss when all my kiddos were little. Now the girls are getting ready to start Kindergarten and first grade and Colin is pulling himself up to stand and has teeth! Where has the time gone!?
Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Oh my goodness, how adorably little! Seems like it was forever ago since we've had newborns!

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM

So adorable.

I miss them, too.

NatyRod
by nataly on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:28 PM
How precious... It seems like so long ago. Time is flying! :/
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Awe..so precious seems like it was years ago. And it was just 8 months for me. I do.t even remember how widdle she was. Look at your twins I want another baby. 

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Time to have another baby! ;)

nshearon
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Haha. Nah. My husband had a vasectomy and my doctor says he's rather me not have anymore. Ofcourse, he said that after baby #3 and I went on the have the twins.

Quoting Azure:

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Quoting nshearon: Haha. Nah. My husband had a vasectomy and my doctor says he's rather me not have anymore. Ofcourse, he said that after baby #3 and I went on the have the twins.
Quoting Azure:

Oh, I was talking about me. I love the newborn stage and it's so fleeting. It's bviously not a good reason to have another baby, and I was joking, but I do miss those days.

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I miss having an itty bitty. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)