Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 Months Old Yesterday!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Liz
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I can't believe my little man is already 10 months old! He's almost into size 4 diapers and he's wearing 12-18 months in clothes. He's cruising, crawling, standing for a few seconds on his own, waves bye and is taking a sippy cup at snack time. He now says "mama" and "dada" and has become obsessed with his little man parts. As soon as I go to change his diaper, he's touching it. Ugh. He still only has 4 teeth but I think he's working on his eye teeth. We now have the stairs gates off at the top and bottom since he decided to follow DD#3 halfway up them the other day. He will be getting another hair cut soon since it's already grown back enough that it is in his eyes. Oh, and as you can see from the second picture I finally got DH to try out the mei tei when we went to the Buffalo Burger Cookout over the weekend. How are your LOs doing?
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Aww he is getting big I can't believe these babies are almost one already
Azure
by Representative on Sep. 24, 2014 at 5:33 PM

He is adorable. I love his hair!

Thora is into everything and keeping me on my toes. She's going to be walking every day and I am just not ready for that yet!

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Sep. 24, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Too big, too fast! I know. His birthday is in 2 months! Cograts on your wedding btw :)

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014: Aww he is getting big I can't believe these babies are almost one already
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Sep. 24, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Thanks. Me too. I think I am just going to keep getting it trimmed for now. He is so close to walking it's scary. I'm not ready for it either. These babies need to slow down!

Quoting Azure:

He is adorable. I love his hair!

Thora is into everything and keeping me on my toes. She's going to be walking every day and I am just not ready for that yet!

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Sep. 24, 2014 at 9:28 PM
He's too cute!
Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Quoting mnkymommy08: Too big, too fast! I know. His birthday is in 2 months! Cograts on your wedding btw :)

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014: Aww he is getting big I can't believe these babies are almost one already
Turtledoves
by Representative on Sep. 24, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Aww, he's adorable!

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Sep. 25, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Thanks. How's young Cole doing? Sleeping better I hope.

Quoting Gonzo318: He's too cute!
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Sep. 25, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Thanks. He's definitely a keeper. And now turning back into a Daddy's boy. Haha

Quoting Turtledoves:

Aww, he's adorable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)