Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cole is ONE!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

And I still can't believe it! I'm sorry we've been MIA lately. Life has been hectic. We just sold our house, are building a new one, celebrated Cole's 1st birthday and are getting ready for Christmas.

Cole is SO close to walking, is super fast crawling and into everything! He got SO many birthday toys, I still can't believe this is going happen every year 3 weeks before Christmas! (The toys I mean). His favorite is the car in the picture. It's so cute and actually keeps him occupied! He still doesn't sleep well at all (yawn!), loves to eat and still nurses all night long but has weaned himself during the day.

I want to start TTC but DH isn't even sure he wants a 3rd so I'm giving him some time-I hope he comes around bc I have baby fever bad!
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Azure
by Representative on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Belated Birthday, Cole!

It is so hard to believe we're here! How did a year go by so fast?! It feels like it just zoomed on by. 

Good luck with getting your DH to come around!

mias_mommy1224
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

aww happy birthday cole!!!! this year as flew by mia turns 1 on the 24th  good luck on the hubby part im trying to talk mine into it now

Kayla060812
by Kayla on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Happy birthday handsome. Valerie is doing everything the same as him except she nurses allllll the time haha! She went to bed at 3:30 am woke up at 7am I'm doing everything I can to keep her occupied so she won't realize she is tired and hoping to turn it around so she sleeps tonight. Her normal schedule is 5am to 11 or 12. Just can't hang with that. Lol I'm exhausted between her an my 2 year old I want to go bury my head in a hole lol.
staci1103
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Happy Birthday little man!!
Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Happy belated birthday cole
NatyRod
by nataly on Dec. 14, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Happy bday buddy! :)
He's so handsome. I can so relate, we just moved in to our new home also. Is craziness around here. Feeling very blessed though. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)