Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ready for summer!

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:21 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing well!
We have had some crazy warm weather here (Wisconsin) for the last week, and this past weekend, we broke out the water table and swimming suits! It's kind of scary to know that we really could get another snow storm yet before summer actually comes, but that is why we are just enjoying the present! How has the weather been where you live? 

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Barb87
by Babz on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:39 AM
Absolutely crazy! We got up to 85 today & is currently in the low 60's! Pretty much sums during the day & spring at night! Maia is just too cute in her little bathing suit!
WeWantMaia
by Trinity on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Today was almost 30 degrees colder than yesterday for us, but still in the high 40s. Crazy that it's so warm in some parts of the country, yet there was a snow storm in CO on Sunday!! 
And thank you - I fell in love with her suit when I was shopping online and HAD to get it!  

Quoting Barb87: Absolutely crazy! We got up to 85 today & is currently in the low 60's! Pretty much sums during the day & spring at night! Maia is just too cute in her little bathing suit!

Azure
by Representative on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

So cute!

We're in MN and had that heat wave too. Ugh! Horrible! Today we're more where we are supposed to be and I'm enjoying the brisk cool air flowing in through the windows.

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
She is cute :)

last week it was windy and pretty cool out but now it's in the 70's and 80s. We live in VA
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2016 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Her suit is tooo much cuteness....i am in sunny California and it's always mid 70's so my weather doesn't really count last week it was low 80's which was very nice....my phone does.t let me post pics for some reason but I will have to log on on the computer. to share.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)