Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 9:52 AM
  • 3 Replies

What are your three (or almost three year olds) getting for Christmas? My little one's birthday is four days after Christmas, so we recently got done with shopping for both!

Mine is getting some little princess toys, books, some stacking toys (decorated like a cake-super cute) and a few other things I can't remember.

Are your little ones excited?

by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2016 at 10:14 PM
Camara's party is sunday so my mom got her the paw patrol look out and she is getting a few of the paw patrol vehicles with it. She is also getting a kidizoom camera, a mobigo, paw patrol board game, and some other things I cant think of. Camara is excited about her paw patrol birthday party but that's about it.

My almost 8 month old will be getting a my pal scout, a little toy tool box, and a beatbo
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First <a href=/lilypie.com/">Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBirthday tickers" />
WeWantMaia
by Trinity on Dec. 16, 2016 at 10:24 PM

Maia is getting a new bike and helmet, a few dolls, clothes, books, a rolling backpack for our trip to FL in two weeks, a VTech go go smart wheels track and cars, a Code-A-Pillar and Lord knows what else I wrapped up for her haha. I'm a shopper, so I go a little bit overboard with Christmas shopping! 

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jan. 22, 2017 at 10:11 PM
Magic Tracks, Paw Patrol sleeping bag, books, puzzles, Tonka Trucks, clothes, costumes for dress up (he loves to play with sisters), rain boots, tools for his tool bench, trains for his train table, paw patroller with figurines, new tablet
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)