Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Everyone!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:30 AM
  • 7 Replies

How are you doing?

I miss talking to all of you!

by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
WeWantMaia
by Trinity on Jun. 7, 2017 at 7:35 PM

We are doing alright! Life just seems to be flying by! Maia is going to be a big sister in December - I'm actually due on her birthday! Hope all is well with you! I miss how this group used to be!! 

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2017 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
We're doing Okay Camara is growing to fast and she is like little miss mama when it comes to her brother. Camara starts speech therapy in September. Also I am finally getting my tubes tied and I have already signed the consent.

biberonka
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2017 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi ladies!!! Sebastian is a force of nature... I think he's the male version of me, which makes it very hard to deal with, hahahaha! He is in daycare (and has been since he was 6 months old), and got moved to the preschool room in January. He's a social butterfly and looooooves the ladies. His nickname is dinosaur boy, since we have been stuck in the dinosaur stage for like 6 months now... He can name most of the dinosaurs, tell you which continent they are found in, and some of the more common era (Paleozoic, Mesozoic, etc.). Now if he can learn how NOT to bounce off the walls 24/7... :) 

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jun. 14, 2017 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Not bad. Estephan is a Taz! He doesn't stop.
He knows a lot and tries to get away with more. I'm surprised at his cordination and physical dexterity.
We will put him in tball in the fall. He needs something to wear him out.
biberonka
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2017 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Amen! We're thinking sports for the little torpedo as well...

Quoting Baby4us09: Not bad. Estephan is a Taz! He doesn't stop.
He knows a lot and tries to get away with more. I'm surprised at his cordination and physical dexterity.
We will put him in tball in the fall. He needs something to wear him out.
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2017 at 9:27 AM

Mobile Photo

Emma is growing like a bean pole. She talks non stop. Her independence is amazing until she gets frustrated when she can not do it. Then I had to teach her to not cry and simply ask for help. We r enjoying all that life to offer her small world together. Happy to see all of you are still doing so well
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Aug. 26, 2017 at 3:28 AM

Mobile Photo

We PCSd back to Ft Bliss TX over the summer so Colin got to start pre-k. First day of school was Monday. His Eosoniphilic Esophagitis and GERD are being managed well through medication and diet restrictions. His class is dual language and by the end of the school year he will be fluent in Spanish.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)