Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still obsessed over breast

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2017 at 9:35 AM
  • 2 Replies
This girl has been off of the breast since Nov. Which in actuality is not that long ago. But she still talks about her booba... she wants to lay her head on them, hold them and when she is sleepy or cranky needs to be comforted with them, not nursing just to feel the secure comfort of being on them. She will say I want to lay on your booba. I feel this is a wonderful thing on one hand but on the other talk about attached, man.
Anyone else have a 3 almost 4 year old that was breast fed still very much attached to the comfort of their bnearst ?
by on Jun. 16, 2017 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RainbowEater
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Mine quit around May.  Well, I kind of made him.  He will touch it once in a while, especially if I change in front of him he wants to reach up and touch my breasts, but for the most part he seems over it.  Thank God!  Almost 3.5 years of nursing was enough!  I bet she will outgrow it soon

Azure
by Representative on Aug. 26, 2017 at 1:46 PM

I think most human beings like the breasts. They're soft and comfortable and fun to play with. :P

My little one still tries to get milk from time to time, but I tell her there's nothing in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)