Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell your story here.

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 31 Replies
  • 2997 Total Views
1 mom liked this

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Judy974
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi!  I'm a single mom with one wonderful son.  We aren't really nudists, but we are both comfortable with occasional nudity when it happens.  It's never been a big deal.  Last summer we skinny dipped a few times at my sister's country place on a lake and loved it.  I'd like to learn more from other moms,  in particular anyone who has been to a nudist resort.

Mary_the_third
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:02 AM
5 moms liked this
We started as home nudists as dh's family was casual about nudity while dressing or bathing, and we just expanded it from there to being nude at home. Our ds has been raised nudist basically since birth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linda.Mom
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I left CafeMom for a while, but after talking to a friend I decided to return. Maybe the warm weather had something to do with it too. :)
edgymom24
by Group Owner on May. 10, 2013 at 12:58 PM

im glad you decided to come back : )

Jennygurl09
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:49 AM
4 moms liked this

Well I am a nudist, and so are my 2 children. We love being naked around the house, and in the backyard :). 

Katalina650
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi I am Katalina.  I have three stepkids, two birth kids and a great hubby.  I am naked when the older kiddos are not around.  Hubby and I enjoy hanging out on our patio naked at night.  We have never been to a nudist camp but I am interested in maybe going to Orvis Hot springs in Colorado andgive it a try.  I am never nude around the stepkids as BM would freak, but as for my own kiddos it is no biggie at all.  

Mary_the_third
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Any of the new members want to introduce themselves? Anyone? Bueller?
mollymom35
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sam and welcome.  Yes sadly here in North America people are much more up tight about nudity thanks to the uptight religious people that founded the countries here.

Mary_the_third
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting SamSamSamanatha:

I grew up in Europe and was very normal in the summer being naked if outside at the farm or on the beach (certainly as children); I since then moved to the USA and now live in Canada where it just does not seem the same culture I think?  But around the house when it is just family it is fine; everyone has seen everyones parts by now :)

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the group. Yes European attitudes are much more relaxed. Hard to believe we still haven't shook off the idea bodies are shameful. Where in Europe are you from?
nikreed
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:43 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm not sure I have a "story" to tell, but simply that I've always felt free without clothes, and never felt hung up about it.  I grew up in a typical family - not traditional, and not liberal - just average.  Never were running around nude after age 5 or so, but always wanted to continue doing it.  I would sometimes sleep nude at the risk of being woken up in the morning by a parent, lol - only happened once.  On the rare occasion when I would be home alone for a period of time, i would ditch clothes and do whatever I wanted to nude. 

I became independant at age 18, and from that moment on decided that i would wear what I wanted when I wanted.  And it's been that way ever since.  My then husband was ok with it - for obvious reasons, and my kids were like typical kids who liked having nakey time, they just never grew out of it because I didn't put restrictions on it like my parents did. 

That's about it really.  Anything else, just ask!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)