Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you religious or spiritual?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM
  • 11 Replies

share with us

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicasmom1
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:28 PM

spiritual 

goddess99
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Neither.

MamaMandee
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Spiritual
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I go to church. but I believe christianity, at least for me, is more about a relationship than a religion.

joeannaanthony
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I am Spiritual. Religion is often about loyalty to institutions, clergy, and rules. Spirituality is about loyalty to justice and compassion... The two need not be at odds. Religion at its best is spirituality in community. 

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

You can't have Religion without Spirituality. They go together. Religion is more about what denomination you are and the individual actions or beliefs between the different religions. But spirituality comes in to play about your personal relationship with God.

As long as we all have the same goal, what difference does it make. What religion or what you believe. But I know what my Bible says and that is what I believe will give me an eternal life.

MLSick1969
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I consider myself both because I strongly feel they come hand in hand; and if it wasn't for my faith I feel I would not be where I am since my mother past away. And my church family are about the best you can get ! But the Lord is still my best friend.

craftybookworm
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM

this sums it up for me!

Quoting SAMI_JO:

You can't have Religion without Spirituality. They go together. Religion is more about what denomination you are and the individual actions or beliefs between the different religions. But spirituality comes in to play about your personal relationship with God.

As long as we all have the same goal, what difference does it make. What religion or what you believe. But I know what my Bible says and that is what I believe will give me an eternal life.

PinkButterfly66
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I have spiritual beliefs. I have absolutely no desire to align myself with any religion.

Brendalee19591
by New Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:10 PM

can person be bothhugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)