Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There are a few "universal rules." Like everything sounds better when said in a British accent.  Or when you have a crazy busy week at work while your husband is travelling, one of your kids will get the stomach flu.

Or, of course, all kids love bubbles.

Think about the last time you broke open some bubbles and started blowing through that little wand at the playground...you are suddenly the pied piper of the slide, right? Kids gather, trying to catch them, pop them, waft them around. Or remember your little one the last time you did dishes with a big heaping mound of bubbles...he could spend hours messing about in the suds, blowing them, examining how they glisten with rainbows trapped inside. Those bathtime bubbles have become everything from mustaches to mohawks to gooey goop to trap pirates ships.

Yes, the magic of bubbles. The fantastic thing is your kids can incorporate them into any kind of play. For ones who love to be rough and tumble and never stop moving, the orbs are filled with magic super powers they will chase (or perhaps are inventions -- attack bubbles! -- from the evil doers to take their powers). For other kiddos, they are the way fairies are born or travel or bring good luck wishes to everyone. Bubbles get kids moving, not only with their muscles, but with their brains too.

Do your kids love bubbles? What is the best thing they do with them?

ŠiStockphoto.com/Real444 

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-36):
Rushn311
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM

my kids do love bubbles. it entertains them so i get a lot for them.

KaylaMillar
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM

my kids love bubbles

kellynh
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM

My kids love bubbles

slw123
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:20 PM

My kids love bubbles.  They like to try to catch them back onto the wand.

craftybookworm
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM

My two youngest go NUTS over bubbles.  I think they most like to blow them and watch our lab attack the bubbles.  Usually that will get them laughing hysterically.

jeda1429
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:37 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE bubbles! I used to teach preschool and we spent hours blowing popping and chasing bubbles! Whenever we were having a bad day I would pull out the bubbles, and had instantly happy children. I might buy some for myself lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)