Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This morning, I was wasting time on Pinterest, like I so often do. It got me thinking. What is the real purpose of Pinterest. I mean, there is the obvious - a place to collect pictures of all the things you love. AND it is something to do when you don't want to be doing what you should be doing. In other words, a HUGE means of procrastination. I know I am not alone in my enjoyment of this semi-new social media. Someone created a post in one of my groups asking what everyone's biggest time waster is. Pinterest was the second most common answer, next to CM. Whenever I ask for new ideas on a project, whether it be in CM, FB, or just in life, I am constantly referred to Pinterest. Pinterest is an amazing place, isn't it?

So I am just wondering, what do you use Pinterest for? Inspiration? Just to collect pictures of things you like?

If you use it for personal use, do you actually follow up and implement Pinterest ideas/projects into your life? Or do you just talk about doing them?

Or, maybe you have a business and you incorporate Pinterest into your marketing?

If you do use it for business, how is it working for you? Do you notice much success coming from Pinterest?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Replies (11-11):
shareleann
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I look to Pinterest to find fun projects to do with my kids, gifts to make, and recipes.  Of course I spend more time looking for stuff than actually doing stuff, but I love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)