• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kinda OT but funny

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:49 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

I have a friend who LOVES Nutella,  has even gone so far as to say that Nutella is the key to world peace, just give a jar to all the world leaders and it's yummyness will overcome them and they won't bomb anything. She had just bought a jar the other day and said today that her Husband came home last night and asked where it was she had replied "I ate it" he said "the whole jar!?" she said "yeah" he then asked "on what?" she could only reply "a spoon?"

do you have any food that you just can't get enough of?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
micheledo
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha ha!!  That is good stuff, but I don't think I could eat a whole jar.

Now, dark chocolate.  Umm, yes!  Sometimes I make my own hot fudge - just some hot milk and melt dark chocolate in it.  I eat a spoonful (or so) every day.  It doesn't last long.  Since I don't have self control, I don't make much.

Froglili
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I am also a nutella junkie! If there is nutella in the house it is in the process of being lovingly devoured. The only thing I like as much is fresh vine ripe cherry tomatoes.

occumommy
by Group Owner on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:31 PM
You sound like her...she is always buying tomatoes on the vine

Quoting Froglili:

I am also a nutella junkie! If there is nutella in the house it is in the process of being lovingly devoured. The only thing I like as much is fresh vine ripe cherry tomatoes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Froglili
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM

After reading you post it got me craving so I had the husband bring a jar home and we had nutella pancakes for dinner.

occumommy
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Yum!

Quoting Froglili:

After reading you post it got me craving so I had the husband bring a jar home and we had nutella pancakes for dinner.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)