Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Venting Booth! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 1291 Replies
15 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining The Venting Booth!

This is the place to vent about anything and everything you need to get off your chest today!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:37 PM
11 moms liked this
Hi! I'm Allison. I'm in my 30's, have been married for nearly 10 years and we have a 5 year old son together. I have lived in AZ for the past 8 years, but mostly grew up on So. Cal.

I love this new group! Great idea! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi Everyone!  I'm Maria.  I am in my early 40s and live in California with my husband, our 8 year old son, and our lab Tank.

ibelieveinpink
by Elizabeth on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:20 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi! My names is Liz. I'm a SAHM to two boys and married to my high school sweetheart for five years, together for nine. We live in good ole San Antonio, TX.

starsshine97
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:28 PM
6 moms liked this
hi my name is denise I look forward to makin new friends
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

welcomeSo glad you joined us, Allison!

I think we all need a place to vent now and then. :)

Hope you enjoy the group!

Steph

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Hi! I'm Allison. I'm in my 30's, have been married for nearly 10 years and we have a 5 year old son together. I have lived in AZ for the past 8 years, but mostly grew up on So. Cal.

I love this new group! Great idea! :-)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy to have you here, Maria!

I used to have a lab who seemed as big as a tank when I was small, lol. :)

hugsSteph

Quoting anotherhalf:

Hi Everyone!  I'm Maria.  I am in my early 40s and live in California with my husband, our 8 year old son, and our lab Tank.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Hi Denise! Welcome to the group!

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. :)

simple smileSteph

Quoting starsshine97:

hi my name is denise I look forward to makin new friends

crazymomof2374
by Carolyn on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:47 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello everyone. My name is Carolyn and I am SAHM. I have 3 children and have been married for 23 years.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Welcome to the group, Carolyn! If you have any questions about anything, just let me know. :)

23 years? That's terrific! I'm at just over 13 myself. :)

Quoting crazymomof2374:

Hello everyone. My name is Carolyn and I am SAHM. I have 3 children and have been married for 23 years.

psych_mom
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:51 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi everyone, I'm Stacy, mom to 3 and wife to Mat. I own my own business and I am a full time college student. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)