Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

Posted by   + Show Post

On some groups, members have requested that we add their 1st names to their posts on the group.

If you'd like us to add your name to your posts, just reply to this thread and let us know your 1st name or nickname:)

Thank you for being a member of The Venting Booth!

simple smileSteph

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Replies (61-70):
Janinja
by JaNinja on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:57 PM
JaNinja, thank you!
the_lady_vee
by Vic on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Thanks Amy! nerdy

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Added!  have a nice weekend

Quoting the_lady_vee:

Vic

Janinja
by JaNinja on Apr. 26, 2014 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! You have a great weekend as well!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

You got it!  Have a great weekend!

Quoting Janinja: JaNinja, thank you!

lunarturn
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I would like to have my first name shown in my posts. Yana

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Hi Yana!

I can only add your name if you've joined the group officially.  To do so, you'll need to click on "Join this group" at the top of the page.  Once you've done that, I can add your name to your posts. :)

Quoting lunarturn:

I would like to have my first name shown in my posts. Yana

MysticNightSky
by Kellie on Jul. 6, 2014 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Kellie

miminjx14
by BlssdNjx on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Michelle D.  I can stand to use a nickname - BlssdNjx.  I live in Jacksonville, FL, work in Best Buy, and recently graduated from University of North Florida with my BA in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice. My concentration in school was Child & Adolescent Psychology and Juvenile Justice & Juvenile Delinquency, as well as Chemical Dependency. I turned 50 years young in October, and my daughter & I are 37 years apart.  She fails to understand there is a whole generation between us.  I'm "Old School", and highly believe in a child staying in a child's place. I demand respect, and do not stand for back talk, or children to act like they are "grown".  It's disheartening to see children in this era come and go as they please, speak to grown folks like they lost their minds. and to be in all the foolish behaviors we didn't even hear of back in our time...that "smoke pot, it can't hurt you" junk, and "babies having babies" mess is not my forte. I am a Christian woman and believe in the old saying "parents raise children - not the other way around! " I could stay on this website for hours, but I have some errands to run. I will appreciate everyone's comments, feedback, and will be happy to VENT with other moms.

"9Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.14Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.c Do not be conceited. Rom 12:9-16 HOLY BIBLE NIV

corazonsito101
by Angelica on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Angelica please and thanks
mimiplustwo
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

good nightHI. SO GLAD I FOUND YOU!  mimiplustwo

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:12 AM

waveWould anyone else like to have their name, or nickname, added to their posts?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)