Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

You can vent ANONYMOUSLY!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 95 Replies

Have to get something off your chest? Don't want the world to know it's you?

Vent away ANONYMOUSLY on The Venting Booth!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:43 PM
7 moms liked this

I took my 7 month old to the ER where I found out he has RSV, Pnuemonia and they are treating him for Whooping cough too! Well I went out into the hall past the waiting room to call my husband who is out of state atm to fill him in on whats going on and to get a snack out of the vending machine, well this boy (who must have been 10?) walks up to me. As I am pushing B12 to get my Nutter Butter Bites he hurries up and reaches in the machine and pulls it out and says i'll give these to you if you give me the rest of the money in your hand ( $4 in ones and some change). I just looked at him and was like 'Um no your going to give me back my snack and Im going to finish getting snacks for my friend and I who have been here for 6 hours and are hungry! Im sorry youll have to ask your mommy or daddy"  He gave me this awful look and gave them to me and I ended up feeling bad and gave him 50 cents and started walking away and he goes "omg what a rip lady!" :-O Then I look up and see his parents staring at me and laughing! Like seriously? They seen me out there and told him to come ask me! I would never have my kids do that!

If he had asked me politely to begin with I would have given him a dollar, but he was a little wise ass! & shame on his parents!

AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:44 PM
4 moms liked this
I need to scream
And
Shout
And
Let it all out!
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

YAY!!!

Murray4092
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I don't see what the big deal is with my son playing  his PS3?! My son is 6yrs and there is a game console in the house. How  in the world do you expect to have a 6yr old not want to play a video game when all he sees my boyfrend do is play all day long....and when I say all day long...I mean all daaaay loooong....

My boyfriend is expressing his independence the wrong way. In stead of going out in the world making a life for himself by means of a job or school or just about anything else positevely productive. He tries to limit my son and whoever applies by making a stance that nobody can use his stuff such as the PS3. Try controlling your own life instead of everyone else's bucko!

I don't even mind that he committed his time towards playing games, but when he tells a 6yr boy he can't play his PS3... just because. My son has never damaged his game or ever proven to be an unworthy candidate to play his PS3....why would he be such a jerk about it. I just upsets me.

Do I say no when I pay all his bills and his food (well sometimes I can't afford everything he wants to eat, but that's a legitimate excuse) and everything else. Trust me, I don't want to bring up all I do for him. That's not what this is about. This is about a 6yr boy who wants to play a video game and my boyfriend telling him no, in the most rudest way, for no reason. No good reason that is....argh!

just venting

AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

maybe if he teaches him to play it and the proper way to take care of it they can play together. thats what my husband is doing with our 5 year old. we even got him Epic Mickey 2 on the PS3 so he could have a game to himself, we also got the Sly Cooper colection for him. He has a Wii but he never plays it the ways its meant to be played he'll turn the controler sideways cause thats how he sees his dad do it.

Quoting Murray4092:

I don't see what the big deal is with my son playing  his PS3?! My son is 6yrs and there is a game console in the house. How  in the world do you expect to have a 6yr old not want to play a video game when all he sees my boyfrend do is play all day long....and when I say all day long...I mean all daaaay loooong....

My boyfriend is expressing his independence the wrong way. In stead of going out in the world making a life for himself by means of a job or school or just about anything else positevely productive. He tries to limit my son and whoever applies by making a stance that nobody can use his stuff such as the PS3. Try controlling your own life instead of everyone else's bucko!

I don't even mind that he committed his time towards playing games, but when he tells a 6yr boy he can't play his PS3... just because. My son has never damaged his game or ever proven to be an unworthy candidate to play his PS3....why would he be such a jerk about it. I just upsets me.

Do I say no when I pay all his bills and his food (well sometimes I can't afford everything he wants to eat, but that's a legitimate excuse) and everything else. Trust me, I don't want to bring up all I do for him. That's not what this is about. This is about a 6yr boy who wants to play a video game and my boyfriend telling him no, in the most rudest way, for no reason. No good reason that is....argh!

just venting

Stressed?

Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?

Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

whoodathunk
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

How do you get the anonymous option?  I belong to a sensitive group that could really use it!

plainjane55
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Cool!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:28 PM
My vent is that I feel unhappy in my relationship and I know there's no reason to be unhappy. I like to sext but not physically cheat. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:40 PM
4 moms liked this

Mothers who nurse children over a year old.. My god.. You have issues ladies not wanting to let your child grow up. Its like milk on tap and if you kids can breast feed themselves screw that. Milk becomes like cows milk.. Ugh.. I hate it.. drives me nuts esp when they are pregnant again srsly? almost four or five is worse.. Your body needs whatever nutrients it gets.. your child who happens to be either in daycare or preschool can have milk just like the rest of their friends.. just stop the madness. were not in a third world country.. theres wic, there is other options out there.. its called  a sippy cup.. FF people..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)