Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

You can vent ANONYMOUSLY!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Have to get something off your chest? Don't want the world to know it's you?

Vent away ANONYMOUSLY on The Venting Booth!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Replies (91-95):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I seriously hate that my boyfriend wont let me talk to any guys that aren't his friends but he can talk to women he's had sex with and/or women he was trying to talk to before we got together! We shared a facebook for a little while and I went through and deleted a lot of his friends cause he doesn't talk to half of them. One of them including this girl he talked to right before we got together well I deleted her and she decides to text him that night getting pissy cause I deleted her he said it was whatever and that was that well I just recently got off of his facebook account because I was tired of seeing post about babies. What do I see?!?!?!?! He added that b**** back! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! Well when I ask him all he says its facebook and he'd rather delete his account then let it start a fight between us...does anybody else have this problem?!

sonnyswoman75
by on May. 18, 2013 at 12:09 AM
My vent is I can't find a job. I can get interviews but never land the job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sonia.gleason
by New Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Well lets see i just moved back to my hometown after five years because my husband found a more stable job that offers free insurance but has crappy pay for the first three years and until we can somehow save the money we are living with my parents and i somehow forgot how much i cant stand my bi polar on and off drug user dad who by the way has no respect for me as a mother much less a adult and doesnt have a license so i have to take to work every day or take to run his errands. My husband now tells me find a job or we wont be able to move out till he is top but he works nights plus a two hour commute. So i need to find a job i work around his schedule,taking my dad to work , and watch our two toddlers or we have to live with my parent for the next few more years ugghhh i just want go back to our old lives three hundred miles away from here this was a horrible mistake
sonia.gleason
by New Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Well lets see i just moved back to my hometown after five years because my husband found a more stable job that offers free insurance but has crappy pay for the first three years and until we can somehow save the money we are living with my parents and i somehow forgot how much i cant stand my bi polar on and off drug user dad who by the way has no respect for me as a mother much less a adult and doesnt have a license so i have to take to work every day or take to run his errands. My husband now tells me find a job or we wont be able to move out till he is top but he works nights plus a two hour commute. So i need to find a job i work around his schedule,taking my dad to work , and watch our two toddlers or we have to live with my parent for the next few more years ugghhh i just want go back to our old lives three hundred miles away from here this was a horrible mistake
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I HATE MEN, THEY ARE A PAIN IN MY ASS. I have never been the type to sugar coat anything, because I dont want shit to sound better then it is. I want to know whats going on, and how its really going down, not once in my relationship have I ever made anything sound pleasent when it wasnt because thats not the name of my game. Every relationship, anyone he has asked about, I tell him, I let him know strait up, even though it might hurt. He is not gettting the principle of me not being fazed by a certain female, but the fact that he lied to me about certain things. I am a very literal person and thats exactly how I take things, litterally. So when he said "isnt it obvious" it makes me want to tear his fucking face off. Sorry for the harsh words but he makes me so fucking mad at times, and im pregnant with my first baby, these hormones are gonna drive me insane!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)