Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

and he wonders why I question him??!! (super long)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok so my fiancée and I have been together for almost 4 years. we have lived together for almost 2 years. Before I came he had tons of friends (he is in college) male and female friends. A month or so after I come visit him he asks me to delete all the guys from my phone. According to him I dont need guys numbers. So I do it, no complaining, because honestly I dont see a need for having high school/party friends in my phone anymore. Ok so I ask him to do the same because I'm a big fan of the whole "fair is fair" thing. Well he says he did and handed me the phone. I dont see any girls and the ones left are mutual friends. Months pass and one day while he is showering he gets a text. I let my curiosity get the best of me and I take a peek. It was under the name "Micheal" and it was a smiley face. So I'm thinking "hmm... weird" so I look in there and there are tons of texts from this "Micheal" person. They all have little smiley and winky faces. Ok so I know he doesn't have any close friends with the name Micheal. I call the number and a girl answers. Wtf??!! I hang up and save the number into my phone. Later I call it from my phone and pretend Im looking for a "Susie" she says her real name and I apologize for having the wrong number. I ask my fiancée and he denies it. So I call it infront of him and he says she's a good friend. Well then why hide it??!! Why couldn't he explain that before??!! Anyways... he has a class with her this semester. He asks if he can go TO HER APARTMENT to take a test with her bc he failed the last one. I ask him why can't he take it in our apartments clubhouse or why can't she come over?? He says Im being real dumb and we have an argument. I tell him he should respect my feelings. He's lied about her multiple times. So of course I question why. He ends up telling her he will take it alone in our apartment. He failed. So now I feel bad. The thing is he lies about a lot of little things. The way I see it I of he doesn't have anything to hide then why lie?? He says because I freak out. Well fuc* I freakin out because he lies!! Lol. Ah... rant over :)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:54 AM

he's a liar and a skank and you can do better than that, honey....tell that loser to hit the road

0oSamanthaKayo0
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:17 AM
The whole relationship was doomed from the start
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:11 PM

He's up to something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)