Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GIVEAWAY: "If you really knew me..." WIN a $50 gift card!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Let's play - I'll start.

If you really knew me....
You'd know that I'm completely obsessed with Joe Manganiello!

Your turn.....

The more times you reply, the more times you enter to win!

One member who replies to this post by March 31st at 11pm will win a $50 gift card!

credit card
The Official Rules

• The Venting "If you really knew me" Giveaway starts 3/1/13 at 11am (ET) and ends 3/31/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period".
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 gift card to Target, Walmart, or Amazon.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (6551-6555):
Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:39 AM
I would like to kno who won to
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jambo4
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM

We had ours last week.  LOVE that too!  We are down to 6 weeks more of school.  

How about you win this contest and I win the other one not called yet... deal?  lol

Quoting abecee:

I do know about that sweetpea.  I used it many times in the "Post Something Green" contest in the Newcommers group last month.

Hope things are going well for you.

If you really knew me you would know I'm beyond thrilled and excited that there will be NO HOMEWORK in this house for the next 10 days...I LOVE SPRING BREAK.

Quoting Jambo4:

No, not yet...

fingers crossed.. ya didn't know they had a sweetpea for that, did ya?!?  I wanted to see if my strategy worked.

Quoting abecee:

Consider it done.  Do you know if the winner has been announced yet?  Have you won anything from this latest round of contest?

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting abecee:

I think the person who posted the most responses should automatically win because it proves she has no other life and deserve the joy of winning.

I'd be okay with that.. or even better the person with the most responses splits it with the second person with the most responses. wink mini

Hugs  Amber

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM

congratulations ....and the WINNER is....

abecee

You have won a $50 gift card!

abecee
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM

THANK YOU CAFEMOM.

abecee
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I had more than 2550 posts in this thread.  Posting more than anyone seems to be the strategy that worked.

THANKS AGAIN

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)