Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

dealing with the ex wife drama

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I tried getting along with the lady but from the start i could sense she was jealous that her ex husband and i are married. he told me in the beginning that she would be upset if i got pregnant. because she wanted to be the woman to have his last child. now im pregnant for my husband and it has been constant controversy with her. calling complaining and picking arguements now mind you she is 30 years old but i don't understand why she has to be dso hateful towards me when i did nothing wrong. but take care her kids when they come during the summer. any suggestions on how to handle this type of situation???...
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Replies (11-17):
anotherhalf
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Hahaha. You knew what I was thinking. I would let dh handle it and not talk to her if she can't be respectful. She needs to get it together so the kids don't suffer.

Quoting Anonymous:

i meant by "Mind you she is 30" that she is not acting like an adult would in the situation . it's not meant to be anything other than don't so don't take it out of context and be offended .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM

That's why I married a man who has not been married before.

krazykiddles
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Not her kid not her problem  Let DH handle her temper tantrum.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:47 AM
You're absolutely right and seeing it from someone else's perspective encourgaes me to just let him handle her. because she is not thinking of how she affects the kids. im learning to let go and let god handle her ;) thank you so much
newlife2013
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:16 AM
Why does she need to know what is happening in your lives? If you are planning to have a baby, not sure why she needs to know. Any conversation about the kids should be between your husband and her, I'm sure she doesn't want to hear about you caring for the kids in the summer since she cares for them the rest of the time. You should avoid talking to her, bet the problems would decrease, not that she is psycho just doesn't want to interact with you which is ok, as long as her conversations with your husband is strictly about the kids.
AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Bump

My mom is still very bitter about my dad leaving even though she says she is over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sstef126
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Quit talking with her. There is no need for her yall to talk. If it is a prob with kids let your husband handle it. He needs to do it by text message that way no arguing can be heard
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)