Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I hate the other softball Moms they are cliquey b******

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

So my dd started softball practice yesterday. When we walked in we didn't know anyone. No one came over to say Hello or help us or anything. I finally worked up the courage to smile at people but most of the women just ignore me. I wish dd would quit. Thats my vent.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Really?? You want your daughter to quit bc the ladies are being mean? These women should mean nothing to you. Do you want to be friendly with people like that anyway....lol...I say this to my 7 year old daughter.
Christy1919
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:54 PM

hey there debbie downer I hate other moms too but its on you to break their fence not the other way around...

Pokemon_Lover
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same way you do. I'm very very shy and id rather not have to deal with other people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:34 PM

the midget footballl moms are the same way

JTE11
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I used to be shy and this kind of situation would have upset me but now that I'm pushing 40 I really don't care what other people'sattitudes are anymore. I'd just smile and say hi and ignore them right back.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Maybe they will warm up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:27 PM
2 moms liked this

bring crumpets and coffee next time....they'll be your friends quick

Smendoza87
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugh that's going to be my problem when my kids start sports. I'm the type of girl that no one wants to come up to or talk to because I always give off the impression that I'm mean??? I'm the sweetest person ever! Oh we'll, at least my husband is my opposite and will talk to everyone. He will help me talk with the other parents. :/ 

AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
They are all like that.
The soccer moms and the basketball moms on my end.
I've tried to converse with them and its literally like they'd rather be anywhere else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrientalLily
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I've had the same problems. My daughter is the youngest on her basketball team. I'm the odd mom out. But I don't mind. They do so much yapping that they miss most of the game. I like to watch my kid and not be disturbed. I really enjoy watching the kids play.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN