Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I wish you would just GTFO and die already!!!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 12 Replies

first off yes i really said this... out loud to myself of course with no one around, second this is about my ex, the one who abursed me for 3yrs and TWICE tried to kill me and my daughter. i have a 5yr restraining order on him, and he agreed to DV and child abuse charges. that was 3yrs ago.... anyway

so yea i was so happy today, i went out with my grad class today to celebrate, i have my party on the 23, my bday in april along with being able to take my boards and many more great things for apirl including my ex deploying... BUT NO i just found out he's not going to deploy no :(

yes im depressed... i thought i was finally going to have a year of peace.... a year where i dont have to watch my back, carry my gun ( yes i have my ccw) or tazer every where i go. worry about my daughter when im not with her and wake up at night afarid of him. Nope he's staying, and even though i've done all i could to protect us (( my order, moving, getting my ccw, i have a dog, watch my back and haven o contact with anyone who knows him)) he is still here. 

Nothing like getting knocked down again...... cant wait to go see my therapist on tuesday, and yes im sure some of you will think im a bad person... oh fucking well. 

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:56 PM

All you can do is just assume he will always be around and do the best you can to get by and get on with your life.

daytonbaby210
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I am not going to say you are a bad person because I have felt the same way at times about certain people.

skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Quoting TrouserMouse:

All you can do is just assume he will always be around and do the best you can to get by and get on with your life.

i know. I've tried to and it didnt work thats why im back in therapy. Im trying but im still afarid of him still. even having my ccw didnt make me feel better. Im planning to move away after i get my RN though

skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Quoting daytonbaby210:

I am not going to say you are a bad person because I have felt the same way at times about certain people.

Thank you so much. I know its not nice to think like that and no matter what thats my childs "dad" but after all he has done and still gets away with im sick of it!! i just wanted that year of him gone so i could get my shit together and move away :( 

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I don't blame you.  It must be incredibly hard to live in fear.  I'm surprised the military took him with his violent history and convictions.  I don't want the government teaching abusers the skills to kill effectively.  Wtf?

skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:46 PM
It is and yep he's in the army. He joined in Sept of 09 AMD that Dec tried to kill us again. We went to court and he took the deal in Jan 2010 and left for boot camp 5 weeks later I've tried to tell the army but all I get is its a civilian issue and a promise he won't come near me. Yea I feel safe not

Quoting anotherhalf:

I don't blame you.  It must be incredibly hard to live in fear.  I'm surprised the military took him with his violent history and convictions.  I don't want the government teaching abusers the skills to kill effectively.  Wtf?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:50 PM

That is just awful.  I hope you find peace and that you never think that you are a bad person for feeling what you do.  

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

It is and yep he's in the army. He joined in Sept of 09 AMD that Dec tried to kill us again. We went to court and he took the deal in Jan 2010 and left for boot camp 5 weeks later I've tried to tell the army but all I get is its a civilian issue and a promise he won't come near me. Yea I feel safe not

Quoting anotherhalf:

daytonbaby210
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I got pregnant with my fiances child and my ex started to act like what your ex has been. I wish that he would go away somewhere and he has left me alone for now that he has a kid with another girl and has responsibilities to deal with but it does worry me at times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM

What a way to live, I'm sorry, I know that piece of paper is not peace of mind, my ex fried his brain with substances and now he's just some background noise.    I hope things change for you and your daughter.

skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Thank you im trying to find peace and sometimes i feel bad for thinking that way but my therapist is teaching me its ok to feel like t his and talk about it. im normal for how i feel.

Quoting anotherhalf:

That is just awful.  I hope you find peace and that you never think that you are a bad person for feeling what you do.  

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Quoting anotherhalf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN