• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ha!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:13 AM
  • 22 Replies

My spouse really dislikes mustard.  It makes me laugh because she is grossed out because there is a bottle sitting on the table.  I'm not sure why I find this so funny, but there you go.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Punkslilncs
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I'm kinda mean. Husband hates coconut, but his favorite drink from sonic is the ocean water, he loves baja blast as well. I don't wanna tell him they have coconut in them I just buy coconut water flavor add ins, kinda like the mio water and go hey babe taste this he is like MMMM taste like that blue stuff from sonic and I bust out laughing and show him the coconut flavoring and he is all WHAT NO NO his favorite cookies are the girlscout ones with the coconut and I'm like seriously? If you look at them you can see it and he is like well I thought it was how they were shapped. So I kinda keep revealing to him hidden things he loves that has something he hates in it.. leaving little coconuts everywhere...

If I were you I would do the same thing with the mustard :P

TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:34 AM

That is a strong dislike of mustard.

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:02 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:09 AM

mines hates scrapple

catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I would be in so much trouble!  lol that would be funny though!

Quoting Punkslilncs:

I'm kinda mean. Husband hates coconut, but his favorite drink from sonic is the ocean water, he loves baja blast as well. I don't wanna tell him they have coconut in them I just buy coconut water flavor add ins, kinda like the mio water and go hey babe taste this he is like MMMM taste like that blue stuff from sonic and I bust out laughing and show him the coconut flavoring and he is all WHAT NO NO his favorite cookies are the girlscout ones with the coconut and I'm like seriously? If you look at them you can see it and he is like well I thought it was how they were shapped. So I kinda keep revealing to him hidden things he loves that has something he hates in it.. leaving little coconuts everywhere...

If I were you I would do the same thing with the mustard :P

catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

It is a strong dislike.  We are polar opposite when it comes to this condiment.  I love mustard.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

That is a strong dislike of mustard.

catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I had to consult the almighty google.  That actually sounds kind of good.  Not all the time, but sometimes.  NEW RECIPE TIME!

Quoting Anonymous:

mines hates scrapple

kerryket
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM

catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

*Steals

Quoting kerryket:

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM

My SIL despises onions. We wrapped one up and gave it to her for Christmas one year. Hehehehee the reaction was awesome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)