Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i knew my sons gf wasnt very bright but this just takes the cake

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

so my son has been with his gf (fiance i guess but theyve been engaged for 3 years) for 4 years and every year they go to a thing called the renaissance pleasure fair, anyway the first year they went she didnt wear costume, the second year she was pregnant so she just wore her costumes shirt and a pair of jeans, last year she wore her entire costume (corset, peasant shirt, and floor length skirt) and this year shes pregnant again she'll be 16 weeks on april 6th (the day the fair starts) and shes going to wear her ENTIRE costume, corset,shirt,skirt....everything and my son thinks its fine because shes barely showing....WELL iv seen her costume while she sits down and the digs into her lower stomach....the corset doesnt have side pannels to loosen it and if she doesnt tie the back tight then it'll start unlacing.....

UGH i...i dont even know what to say to her......its just stupid after stupid after stupid 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Lmao @ stupid after stupid after stupid. I know people like that. They're so stupid they inspire you to think of every slang expression for being stupid you've ever heard of and make up a few of your own. There seems to be an epidemic of stupidity going around. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao @ stupid after stupid after stupid. I know people like that. They're so stupid they inspire you to think of every slang expression for being stupid you've ever heard of and make up a few of your own. There seems to be an epidemic of stupidity going around. Lol

ooooh trust me shes very smart and knows a lot about everything but her choices are extremely stupid

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Maybe she won't sit down ; ). I don't understand the lure of those fairs. I tried twice but just didn't get it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Quoting anotherhalf:

Maybe she won't sit down ; ). I don't understand the lure of those fairs. I tried twice but just didn't get it.

you have to be into the renaissance era and shes REALLY into it,literally she wears corsets all the time and shes what people call a renaissance industrial goth....BUT i dont get it either, idk how my son does because he HATES history never payed attention in history its just i do not understand lol

AnnieMcD
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
5 moms liked this
Her corset is not going to hurt the baby, calm down.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Plus I'd add that anyone who is engaged that long and is having kids while "engaged" isn't really engaged with real plans to get married, it's just so they can justify not being married yet. Stupid.

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Lol @ renaissance industrial goth. I've got to get out more.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting anotherhalf:

you have to be into the renaissance era and shes REALLY into it,literally she wears corsets all the time and shes what people call a renaissance industrial goth....BUT i dont get it either, idk how my son does because he HATES history never payed attention in history its just i do not understand lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Plus I'd add that anyone who is engaged that long and is having kids while "engaged" isn't really engaged with real plans to get married, it's just so they can justify not being married yet. Stupid.

they are "getting married" at the fair....i wish they wouldnt though

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Her corset is not going to hurt the baby, calm down.

at 16 weeks having metal boning digging into your lower stomach can and will hurt the baby, she has no body fat to cushion anything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)