Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grinds my Gears! 3/8

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
Feel free to add your own!

Random strangers walking up to my 11 month old dd. like creepy strangers. Yesterday I got from this old man "oh goodness gracious she's gonna be a sexy mama when she gets big"....thank you for sexualizing my baby girl. That was...um...ew.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JTE11
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

DD has curly hair and when I pull it up onto her head it makes a kind of loose "pouf" shape. I had some guy walk up to me and ask me (with attitude) "How long does it take you to do THAT to her hair?" I said it was just pulled up into a ponytail, and it takes about five seconds. He says "Yeah, right. OK." and rolls his eyes and walks away muttering something about how toddlers don't need hairdos.. Didn't make me mad but I still don't understand why a ponytail was so offensive. I guess he thought I had curled it for effect. Nope, my kid just has curls. Maybe I should have flat-ironed it? lol 

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
What a creepy, completely inappropriate comment on your baby. Yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTE11
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

BTW, I wanted to say, that would have creeped me the heck out. Who even thinks of babies growing up to be sexy mamas?? Creepy, dirty old men!  Sorry to hear this happened. What is wrong with some people?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

That was really creepy. To the point of sexual harrassment of a child. If you see him again. be sure to avoid and take a pic to show the cops. That would make me think child molester. 

AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Ew how gross!!!

Undependable people.
I can't tell you how many times I've tried to desperately make friends through play dates and never get a call back or actually plan and they never show up.

It's getting very discouraging.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Lol- people are weird.

Quoting JTE11:

DD has curly hair and when I pull it up onto her head it makes a kind of loose "pouf" shape. I had some guy walk up to me and ask me (with attitude) "How long does it take you to do THAT to her hair?" I said it was just pulled up into a ponytail, and it takes about five seconds. He says "Yeah, right. OK." and rolls his eyes and walks away muttering something about how toddlers don't need hairdos.. Didn't make me mad but I still don't understand why a ponytail was so offensive. I guess he thought I had curled it for effect. Nope, my kid just has curls. Maybe I should have flat-ironed it? lol 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)