• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so over writing!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

Okay, honestly, I don't care if anyone replies, I just need to get my frustration out! I have been trying to write this paper on a book "The Gift of Sex" for four days now and between a sick kid, a kid that keeps having allergic reactions to everything and another one that had a very long appointment yesterday, I am over it. I have been trying and trying and trying and I am just done. Sigh. I think I took on too much this semester with taking two counseling classes that require 10-15 page term papers and an internship. I think I am going to beat my head against a brick wall and then I am going to finish up the last 5 chapters (which happen to be half the book... the 1st 17 chapters were the 1st half).

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Put on a pot of coffee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Go, psych_mom, go!  You can do this....

woohoo

psych_mom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:30 PM

No more caffiene, lol. I just drank a cup of Tazo Awake tea. I wrote some more and I am breaking. I am working at a steady pace now, and I can see the finish line. It's going to take me forever to get the psych and counseling books cleared off my bed though, lol.

Quoting catrig:

Put on a pot of coffee.

psych_mom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

Go, psych_mom, go!  You can do this....

woohoo

catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Great job!

Quoting psych_mom:

No more caffiene, lol. I just drank a cup of Tazo Awake tea. I wrote some more and I am breaking. I am working at a steady pace now, and I can see the finish line. It's going to take me forever to get the psych and counseling books cleared off my bed though, lol.

Quoting catrig:

Put on a pot of coffee.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)