Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the reality is....warning very long

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
it's dhs world and we are just the specks of dust being swept under the rug. I know he works full time and I know how monotonous that it can be. I did it for a long time but I worked nights. he wanted the extra income for his toys. all I asked was forhim to watch kids while they slept.luckily they knew and followed my rules and were in bed shortly after I left for work of couse they would set dads alarm and make sure he was tucked in, he would pass out as soon as I started the car. I averaged 2 hrs sleep while working him 10. now I'm a sahm and getting ready to go back to work. I'm sick thinking he'll repeat this because he told our DD(11)that he expects house clean and dinner cooked if I'm gone. he has super high cleaning standards that I can't even meet much less her. I mean like baseboards wiped daily, countertops cleared of anything, sweep mop vacuum 2x day,all rooms clean dusted de cluttered,etc I'm worried it'll put too much stress on her and it's not fair
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
0oSamanthaKayo0
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I'd be making sure his ass knew how to do it if it's that big of a deal :-( She's 11, she could have some chores but that's asking WAY too much!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM
thanks for reading all of it first of all, and second thanks for agreeing everyone around us thinks it'll be good for her. I'm delaying going back to work cause of this. our son 15 just told me that all outside work is his responsibility when I go to work. we live on a huge property I feel he thinks he has slaves not kids

Quoting 0oSamanthaKayo0:

I'd be making sure his ass knew how to do it if it's that big of a deal :-( She's 11, she could have some chores but that's asking WAY too much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)