Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I being too pushy and impatient???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

After waiting all day to hear from  someone who needed help, they never called or text back today.

I know they are busy and are in a family crisis, but  I feel thay are keeping me on the back burner in case other plans fall thru. I told them we would help and have asked for some communication to work out the details of a trip that would need to be made.

We have been waiting for answers all day Thursday she texed Thursday nite said there was" still time to figure out the details"and she haven't respond to my boyfriends text this morning at approx. 8 am...The plan was to leave this Sunday, Hotel rooms have to be book etc. etc..

So I finally sent her a text that read like this:

Hi,****** I hope _______is feeling better, since we have not heard  from you we can only assume that you have things taking care and do not need our help, this is good news for us as ______and I had some things we wanted to do for  spring. Take care.

What I am upset about is I don't feel it is right for her not communicate and let us know she will still need our help and if she is willing to help cover the costs. I feel she is not considering that we have to make sure our affairs are in order to come.

What I think is going on is that there is another person that isn't giving her a straight answer. The other person has to be back to work on Monday soooo she would need some to take care of the children.

Is she using us as a last resort and/or will call at the last minute saying she needs us???

I hope that by sending this text  it will cause her to make a decsision.

Do ya'll agree? or am I being too pushy or impatient?

frustrated

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:39 PM

i agree...if she needed help that bad, she'd a stayed in touch with you

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I would cut her some slack.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)