Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a drug not an f#$%ing Plant!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

OK, so technology it is a plant.

I was at my mom's house the other day and my niece has some friends show up they went to her room for 10-15 minutes and left. While they were gone i went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I smelled a burning smell from upstairs. I tell my mom and she had me go up to make sure niece didn't leave a candle going or something. I get up there and find she had been burning incense. AND next to the incense holder is a box left wide open. WITH A CRACK PIPE IN IT!!! I touched it, it was still warm.

So while i was down stairs with my baby, she was up there smoking crack with her drug buddies..

I let my mother know and she tore niece a new one to get all that shit out of her house.

niece is upset cause she thinks we went through all her shit to find it. She clams they were not doing it in the house while we were there. even though it was still warm and I'm sure she burned the incense to hide the smell.

she complained she was not happy I went through her stuff. I told her well i wasn't happy she was doing drugs in the house with my baby there. She starts yelling it was a plant not a drug.

Whatever, surprise on your 18th birthday next month grandma's giving you eviction papers.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3JuJu3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:25 AM
3 moms liked this

Are you sure it wasn't pot?  I don't know if it would make a difference to your family, but if she was claiming it is a plant then maybe she was smoking pot out of a pipe, which is a very different experience than crack.  In no way shape or form is crack considered a plant.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:31 AM

probably, I'm not sure. It doesn't really matter a drug is a drug in my opinion. It's not legal here. My mom watches my children at her house and niece is doing it when they are there, I will not risk losing my children because of her doing stupid crap.

I've asked mom to watch the kids at my house and informed them niece will NOT be allowed near my kids anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:07 AM

crack doesn't have an odor to it.....i doubt it was that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM
I think you meant technically... Not technology... :-P it was probably weed though dear...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM
2 moms liked this

learn your drugs before accusing someone of doing  the wrong one!!!!

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Do you have any idea what a crack pipe looks like compared to a marijana pipe? 

catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Please read up on these things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:12 PM

yeah.. any excuse to down play MJ from the peanut gallery...  It DESTROYS lives!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:54 PM
2 moms liked this

How old are you, you don't know what weed smells like?  Yeah, and big difference between MJ and Crack, BIG.

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Never mind. Disregard that last.

I asked my former druggie dh and he said there's a huge difference. A crack pipe is more complicated than a pot pipe and pot smells like skunky tobacco. Crack smells like burning plastic. Good to know dh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)