Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boyfriend lies about the smallest stuff

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM
  • 13 Replies
All the Fucking time. Like when he goes out with his friends and says hell be home at 2 a.m he's home all night and won't come home until the afternoon. I give him a hard time about going out because i know he will do that crap. Who knows wtf he's doing. And he hours out with his buddy who constantly wants girls attention. Makes me sick thinking about it. Its npt really the fact hes gone all night its that he breaks promises to me all the time. Like last night we were gonna have sex but we both dexided to.go out for a couple hours. When we were at the bar he kept saying im ready to go home and when we walked out the door to leave he told me he wanted to stay with the guys.. Which is weird cause he kept on saying we should go home.. So it sounds like hr wanted me to leave and it hurt my feelings :(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alee34
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Gone all night not home all night lol. Sry. On a phone
catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Start pulling the same thing on him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alee34
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I would but i cant stand being away from my son for a long time liks that. When he goes out with me and my friends im gonna completely ignore him and tell him to leave so i can actually have fun
cristalf060812
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what I would do.. Don't take that crap... Next time if he wants you to leave say ok I will when your ready..
abecee
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM

End the relationship.  Things aren't going to get better any time soon.

alee34
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I would but i'm kinda stuck ATM. Now where else to live
psych_mom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Sounds as if he is ready to move on. I would look into options and walk away.

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I think you were exactly right about him wanting you gone from the bar.  I can't say he's cheating, but it sounds like you might want to use protection just in case.  This is not the behavior of a man who is in love with his gf.

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Good thing he is just a boyfriend. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Sounds like maybe you need to find a better boyfriend. Sorry, not trying to be a jerk, but I have a boyfriend who would do that to me all the time, and then turn it around on me. After looking at our relationship, I realized not only was he abusing my trust, but he was abusing me mentally. So, sweetie, you really might want to reconsider your relationship, either way I hope it works out for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)