• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teenager is home

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:48 PM
  • 5 Replies
My Brother looks old. I fear I will be the oldest living in the family soon. The teen is passed out on his bed. He has been in about 7 hours now. I am one excited Mom today. My Brother is disappointed that he didnt want to stay till June like originally planned. I consider that a huge compliment for a 15 year old to want to be with his Mother.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy your son being home!  :)

psych_mom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
2 moms liked this

It's always a compliment when a child 12 and over wants to be with mom :)

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great that your son wants his mom.  I think we all want that.  Is your brother ill?

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM

He doesn't really look well at all. He is 42 and looks like he is in his 50's. I'm still not sure what to think. My Son has been telling me a lot about his eating habits, and things. He is majorly stressed out (my brother).

Quoting anotherhalf:

That's great that your son wants his mom.  I think we all want that.  Is your brother ill?

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Poor eating and excess stress will certainly age someone.  I hope he decides to make some changes to feel better so you and your son will have him with you as long as possible.

Quoting ColleenF30:

He doesn't really look well at all. He is 42 and looks like he is in his 50's. I'm still not sure what to think. My Son has been telling me a lot about his eating habits, and things. He is majorly stressed out (my brother).

Quoting anotherhalf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)