Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Take a good look at yourself before you judge others

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

People really need to sit back and take a good hard look at themselves and how they live their lives and how they raise their kids before they judge others for how they live and how they raise their kids..kids dont come with intruction manuals its a day by day learning process as a parent you learn new things everday about your kids..being a parent they say is the hardest job you will ever have but im here to tell u its also the most rewarding job you will ever have.As parents its up to us to decide whats best for our children..its up to us to be good role models for them and show them right from wrong..and as parents were gonna make our share of mistakes bad choices..but just because as parents we make these mistakes or bad choices does'nt mean we failed as parents or were crappy parents it just means were human..being a parent we have to take the good with the bad and most important learn from our mistakes

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cristalf060812
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:38 PM
I totally agree
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Laura3188
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Well said mama!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Agreed in most cases! But there are parents out there that truly are horrible parents that do more harm to their children than good. Those who choose not to learn from their mistakes.

Mommy2KeyNJay
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I agree couldnt have said it better myself.

illinoismommy83
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)