Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

REALLY!!! You are going to tell my MOMMY on me???????!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let me just start off with saying I am 35 yrs old.. I have 3 kids a husband and a house of my own.. My mom does not support me in anyway.. Well I have this "aunt" lets just call her that only because she is my moms sister.. but I do have better words for her.. GRRR Today she decides after 5 yrs of not speaking to her to write me on freaking facebook to talk mess to to me.. So I tell her I am not going to play your game grow up.. 2 hours later I get another message stating that I am white trash, I am scared of her, she is going to beat my ass, blah blah blah.. OK.... I laugh it off and just go about my chores. Then I get another message " your kids will be whores just like you" ................................................. OH HELL NO!!!! You do NOT talk about my kids like that.. She don't even know them.. NOW I want to beat her freaking ass!!! I write her back.. I tell her that she has no right to even be contacting me. yes we have our differences but at least I am raising my kids.. She lost her kids due to her drug problems. So i call her a crack whore and at least I know who my kids dad is.. I told her to go make that money on your corner and shut her CO@% suckers! I told her she was a horrible mother to her kids and she has no right to EVER talk about my children.. and much more...

Yes I do know I should have just left it alone. I should have just not stooped down to her level.. I am wrong I let my anger get the best of me.. 

Well about an hour ago I get a call from my mom.. She asked me what had happened.. I told her she started laughing.. she said well if she is going to start mess then its her problem.. so my mom and I started joking about how she told my mommy on me.. I said so an I grounded mom.. LOL.. Omg that lady just pisses me off to no end that is why I cut all ties with her.. She has made very bad choices in her life that had to do with her kids. I never called he a bad mom until today.. She choose a random drug dealer over her kids! Got them taken away and after they tured 18 they looked her up. Now she is mother of the freaking year..  HOW FREAKING DARE HER!! gggrrrrr ok thank you for reading my vent I know its long sorry... 

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Ugh, my husband threatened to call my dad one time. I can't even remember over what anymore. I told him to go ahead and I won't be there to be tattled about anymore. I am a grown woman, I don't need my husband running to my daddy.

kerryket
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Good that you got to laugh with your mom, but for your own sake, block her so you don't get any more "updates".

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I blocked her with the message that  I sent her.. OMG this chick is so stupid

Quoting kerryket:

Good that you got to laugh with your mom, but for your own sake, block her so you don't get any more "updates".

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I know! What is wrong with people?? She started this crap then she is going to freaking tell on me like she is a victim LMAO... OK... GRRR I hate people like that.. She told my mommy on me lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, my husband threatened to call my dad one time. I can't even remember over what anymore. I told him to go ahead and I won't be there to be tattled about anymore. I am a grown woman, I don't need my husband running to my daddy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Wow she sounds psycho. I wonder if these people know how idiotic they sound and how much people laugh at them for acting like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I don't know what's wrong with people. I know I wanted to knock my husband upside his head though.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

I know! What is wrong with people?? She started this crap then she is going to freaking tell on me like she is a victim LMAO... OK... GRRR I hate people like that.. She told my mommy on me lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I really don't think they do.. LOL yes she is VERY CRAZY.. The drugs have warped her brain.. I talk to my a little bit ago she was on the phone with her crying saying I verbally attached her. I started everything. She just wrote me to say hi.. LMFAO... OK Crack whore what ever makes her feel better SMFH! My mom told her that She has read the mesages ( I emailed them to her becuase she wanted them) Told her to grow up and be a woman face up to your mistakes for once in your life and my "aunt" hung up on my mom... WOW just WOW... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow she sounds psycho. I wonder if these people know how idiotic they sound and how much people laugh at them for acting like that.

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I bet you did.. I want to shove my fist down her throat right now she better be happy that she lives 2000 miles away.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know what's wrong with people. I know I wanted to knock my husband upside his head though.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)