Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heartbroken

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I overheard my husband say that he almost hates me. I've been struggling with my emotions ever since. I just don't know what to do. I know we were going through a rough patch but I thought we were coming out of it. I can't seen to think straight right now. All that keeps running through my head is that I must have messed up big time without realizing it. I don't know where to go from here. And yes, I know for a fact he was talking about me. He used my name.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:52 AM
I did that too my husband because he was doing stuff on facebook, disrespectful to the line. I said stuff in the start and so did he. It takes work and time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Get to the root. Find out where it started.
psych_mom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Ask him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:22 AM

tell him what you overheard, and let him know it's not okay to talk about his feelings for you with someone else, before telling YOU first....and if he honestly feels that way, he can pack his shit, and get the hell out

catrig
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Take some time to calm down.  When you are calm sit down and talk.  Be very calm, and don't attack.  Get to the root of the issue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I had a talk with DH this morning letting him know what I heard. He didn't deny it and apologized. He said he was angry about some other stuff and he took it out on me. I feel very betrayed and hurt. I honestly don't know where to go from here. He gets home from work in a couple hours and I'm wishing I didn't have a sick child so I could be someplace else when he gets home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)